Tornado3: Spotlight Book 57 - Fantastic 40 by Reetwika Banerjee
1. Merril Anil
2. Ajay Yadav
3. Pankaj Giri
“Fantastic 40” is arguably one of India’s first assortment of English micro stories (shorter than a short story) which is an amalgamation of author’s figments of imagination based on fiction works depicted in the form of crispy narrations. It contains 40 stories encircling various moods of life including love, humour, trust, revenge, happiness, anguish, sarcasm, mystery, affection, sportsmanship, friendship, thrill, romance and forgiveness. Though all the events/characters depicted in the book are purely imaginary, yet readers can easily identify oneself with most of them. Target readers will mostly include the young readers – agewise or mindwise who enjoy reaching climaxes in a single breath. The language used being extremely crunchy, it will also attract anyone who enjoys witty puns and sweet love stories.
You can buy the book @
1. ‘Fantastic 40’ (collection of 40 micro stories)
2. ‘Zenova 20’ (assortment of 20 short stories)
3. ‘Bhanga Moner Dinga’ (set of 50 Bengali poems)
4. ‘Cuddle & Clash’ (bag of 25 feather-touch stories).
Reetwika marked her first appearance as a published author in 2014, arguably authoring India’s first assortment of English “Micro” stories under the title of ‘Fantastic 40’, published by All About Books Global Publishers. The book received a warm response from its readers and recently the grand 2nd edition has been released under the umbrella of Purushottam Publishers. In 2015, she came up with a bag of 20 awesome thought provoking stories under ‘Zenova 20’. During the Kolkata International Book Fair 2016, her debut Bengali poem collection ‘Bhanga Moner Dinga’ (Broken Heart’s Boat) was released. All her books have gathered waving accolades from the readers. Reetwika’s recent release ‘Cuddle & Clash’ offers her latest collection of 25 feather-touch stories which are bound to touch anyone’s heart with its sweetness.
Reetwika has also been into technical writing and two of her research articles have been published in below international journals:-
1. "Proposing a Digital Cloud Security Model to Fight Against the Potential Data Security Risks of Digital India" published in "Digital India - Rhetoric vs Reality" journal by Scholar Publications, Feb 2016
2. "Figuring out the Best Change Management Strategy in the Domain of Information Technology" published in Vignana Jyothi Journal of Management, Jan 2010
Apart from her solo works, Reetwika has also contributed to the below list of anthologies in 2016:-
1. "The Last Cry" - poem published in "Love Balloons" anthology, 2016
2. "If I Could Finish My Journey" - story published in "If I Had A Last Wish" anthology, 2016
3. "1 Status Update, 10 Photos" - story published in "Social Networking" anthology, 2016
4. "A Token of Love" - epistolary story under publication in "From the Closet of Heart" anthology, 2016
5. "Falling in Love" - Haiku poem under publication in "Haiku Pocket Book" anthology, 2016
Reetwika, Indian by birth, is an Engineer-MBA from a prestigious International University. She is currently associated with one of the world's most respected consulting giants as Data Security Consultant.
A native of Kolkata, Reetwika is now settled in the silicon city of Bangalore. An Associate Member of The Film Writer’s Association, Reetwika is also a regular creative contributor to various anthologies, magazines and technical journals across nations.
Check out all the books of Tornado here
#TornadoGiveaway is an initiative of The Book Club. Click on the icon to go to the event page of the Tornado .. Lots of fun awaits you :)
Play the Game of Rafflecopter to Win the AWESOME books